1. He made two rounds of tuna sandwiches.
2. Tuna can be grilled, fried or barbecued.
3. You'll need a can of tuna for this recipe.
4. She began opening a tin of tuna.
5. You can have ham, cheese or tuna.
6. "I'll take the grilled tuna," Mary Ann told the waiter.
7. The company exports tuna to the US.
8. Unlicensed fishermen have plundered tuna stocks.
9. Could I have tuna instead of ham?
10. Flake the tuna and add to the sauce.
11. I don't like eating tins of tuna fish.
12. The store was completely sold out of tuna fish.
13. Thick tuna steaks are eaten rare, like beef.
14. The dolphin population has been decimated by tuna fishing.
15. This writer, also a tuna fan, opts for the ahi Napoleon with pickled ginger and sesame soy drizzle.