1. impulse turbine
2. the turbine shaft is mated to the hollow compressor shaft
میلهی توربین را در درون لوله تو خالی کمپرسور جا میدهند.
3. the vanes of a turbine
4. A water turbine drives the generator.
5. Hot water is converted to electricity by a turbine.
6. Then the steam passes into the turbine.
7. Damage to the turbine slowed the work down.
8. A tidal current turbine is similar in principle to a windmill.
9. Both turbine options were in close formation in the static at Farnborough and a superficial look would show little between them.
10. It revs like a turbine and sounds like a locomotive. it turns the skin on your arms to gooseflesh.
11. The gas turbine also keeps the batteries topped up.
12. The turbine whined familiarly and the rotors blurred above the cabin.
13. A jet turbine engine may run for 40, 000 hours before being rebuilt.
14. The work consisted of throwing up embankments and installing water turbine pumps.
15. The seasonal performance might be improved to some extent by using a wind turbine as the energy source.