1. Megaspore tetrad is linear. The chalazal megaspore develops into an embryo sac of Polygonum type.
2. Microspore abortion occurred after the tetrad formation.
3. The chalazal megaspore of a linear tetrad develops into a polygonum type sac.
4. The characteristics of tetrad was that the nucleus and Golgi bodies being in the active state.
5. The functional megaspore in the linear tetrad is the one endsac is the polygonum type.
6. Using tetrad field get spinor field equations of unified gravity and electromagnetic field with space-time torsion.
7. In tetrad stage, the structures of tapetal cells begin to dissociate.
8. There occurs pollen abortion during the stage from tetrad to single nucleus pollen grain of cytoplasmic male-sterile line in Brassica napus Var. oleifera(Raphanus sativus L. ).
9. At this point esch chromosome consist of a pair of chromatids and the two associated chromosomes are termed a tetrad.
10. With the help of micronucleus technology of Tradescantia paludosa tetrad, the mutagenicity survey was conducted on the lower stream of Mulan and the shallow well water along its banks.
11. The present paper is dealing with a simple method to correct the distance of linked genes in tetrad analysis in Neserospora crassa.
12. In diplotene the pairs of chromatids begin to separate from the tetrad formed by the association of homologous chromosomes.
13. The tapetum begins to vary at the stage of tetrad with the cytoplasm anther cell.
14. Ubisch bodies and lipid bodies are found in the glandular tapetums. In meiosis of microsporocyte, cytokinesis is is a simultaneous type, which produces an isobilateral tetrad.