1. She established her authority with unrelenting thoroughness.
2. The thoroughness of the evaluation process we went through was impressive.
3. The preparations were made with Teutonic thoroughness.
4. His thoroughness and attention to detail is legendary.
5. I was impressed by the thoroughness of the report.
6. I admire his thoroughness.
7. The appearance is one of thoroughness, but whether the assumptions reflect reality can usually be questioned.
8. It is unfortunate that Mrs Gardner's thoroughness did not extend to laying down the law about insurance.
9. Critics point out the nit-picking thoroughness which legal authorities in the Republic so often bring to bear on extradition requests.
10. Do not lose your thoroughness but try to be more timely.
11. Author George Cagala impresses with his thoroughness, and the book includes good maps.
12. Its books, however, displayed less than Teutonic thoroughness.
13. She did her work the thoroughness of reverse details and never quite understands them.
14. Without a confrontation of ideas no clarity and thoroughness can be attained, and that's not good.