1. the trajectory of an artillery shell
پرتابراه یک گلولهی توپ
2. a projectile following a point-blank trajectory
پرتابهای با مسیر مستقیم
3. when he was forty, the trajectory of his luck reached its highest point
وقتی که چهل ساله بود مسیر شانس او به اوج خود رسید.
4. The missile deflected from its trajectory.
5. My career seemed to be on a downward trajectory.
6. The decision was certain to affect the trajectory of French politics for some time to come.
7. In 187 however, one was found on a trajectory that brought it in to cross the orbit of Mars.
8. They moved upon a level trajectory and travelled at what appeared to be an even and leisurely pace.
9. This section follows the trajectory of an arc in that the attempts gradually fail.
10. The more nearly vertical an object's trajectory, the deeper it penetrates into the atmosphere before catastrophic disruption.
11. Two minutes later they are flying a flat trajectory, tiny white caps flecking the sea way below, and Paul breathes.
12. There is not a smooth trajectory connecting these bony fish ancestors to flatfish lying on their belly.
13. Trajectory calculations could therefore have been done with greater speed and accuracy.
14. Your objectives are lower trajectory, less backspin and, in dry conditions, to run the ball on to the putting surface.