1. Inflation fell to a trough of 3%.
2. They led the workhorses to the watering trough.
3. Some horses were drinking at a trough.
4. The pigs fed off the same trough.
5. A trough of low pressure over hilly areas will bring heavy thunderstorms overnight.
6. The pig nosed the trough down.
7. As the wave bore down on us, the trough deepened.
8. The horse trough was full of stagnant water.
9. The pigs were feeding from a trough in the middle of the yard.
10. Lena was transfixed by the gaping trough in the road.
11. The field was a marsh, the track a trough.
12. About half a mile upstream the trough was traversed by the Purton breakwater.
13. The water trough was empty except for a layer of scum, a beer bottle and some sweet wrappers.
14. In a wave trough I caught a glimpse of a coral head to port: a little too close for comfort.