1. the daughter's ruin unhinged the old man's mind
از راه به در رفتن دختر،پیرمرد را دچار جنون کرد.
2. the death of his sons unhinged the old man
مرگ دو پسرش مشاعر پیر مرد را مختل کرد.
3. He was unhinged by his wife's death.
4. The terrible experience seemed to have unhinged him slightly.
5. Her mind was unhinged by the death of her child and she never recovered.
6. The shock unhinged his mind.
7. Unhinged by her death, he fell ill.
8. The lower jaw is easily unhinged and brought aboard.
9. And now this desperate damage: the squat compactness unhinged, made powerless.
10. They also wondered if Morris's strategic thinking was unhinged from financial self-interest.
11. Hopkins gives an expert performance in slowly unhinged terror.
12. The stress of the job has unhinged many workers.
13. It's Hallowe'en and the city seems vaguely unhinged.
14. Almost invariably, it is the accused who, unhinged by stress, panics and does crazy, self-destructive things.
15. Although Kazrik survived, the experienced has unhinged him somewhat.