1. An ugly duckling, like a printing press, was transformed into a well-behaved goose laying golden eggs.
2. The loco is a bit of an ugly duckling.
3. But Beryl is an ugly duckling rapidly turning into a beautiful swan . . . all through the hard work of recovering mental patients.
4. It's certainly the ugly duckling of the era-until you get to drive one.
5. Ugly duckling is a main mid - to - high - end fashion handicrafts and jewelry stores.
6. Hope in the coming days, I can only ugly duckling into the red maple, with everyone happy every day.
7. Will you let an ugly duckling swim with you?
8. Andersen saw himself as the ugly duckling, teased and unwanted by everyone.
9. The witch turned the princess into an ugly duckling.
10. My husband is an ugly duckling man.
11. She hates an ugly duckling man.
12. The story of The Ugly Duckling is known by almost every child.
13. That beauty once was an ugly duckling.
14. Kids: Look! Look! Yes, the ugly duckling was a beautiful swan.