1. He remained unbending under the severest of tortures.
2. Her father was a stern unbending man.
3. The Minister was proving unbending on key issues.
4. He was so tough, so unbending and uncompromising, and I don't think he's changed.
5. He had been its implacable scourge, its unbending critic, preaching and practising austerity and revenge.
6. The unbending insistence on fiscal retrenchment, whatever the impact on countries with non-existent social safety nets, should be rethought.
7. He was rigid and unbending.
8. His power is without limit, and his will unbending!
9. The technology of multi - spot unbending and progressive unbending has been widely adopted in the casting equipment.
10. As expected, Heaven is very concerned about my unbending person.
11. I have a recollection of large, unbending women with great noses and rapacious eyes.
12. They stand erect and unbending in face of North China's violent wind and snow.
13. He is inflexible, unbending and combative.
14. Page 29 : Mononoke became angry at her unbending stubbornness.
15. A strict diet plan appeals to the unbending Capricorn.