1. He contrasted her brashness unfavourably with his mother's gentleness.
2. His behavior contrasts unfavourably with his principles.
3. When the body reacts unfavourably to food, the pulse rate will go up.
4. In this respect, Britain compares unfavourably with other European countries.
5. Your actions contrast unfavourably with your principles.
6. The university reacted unfavourably to the proposals.
7. The taxpayer are unfavourably disposed towards the recent tax increase.
8. Childcare facilities in Britain compare unfavourably with other European countries.
9. He looked at me unfavourably.
10. If he compares unfavourably with his rivals he will be rejected.
11. Public opinion, it was argued, would react unfavourably to such an extreme measure.
12. In this respect we compare very unfavourably with our continental neighbours.
13. It contrasted unfavourably with the structured clarity of the convent.
14. As ever, youth of the period were compared unfavourably with previous generations.