1. her credentials as an attorney are unmatched
صلاحیت او به عنوان وکیل دادگستری بینظیر است.
2. The grandeur of the Great Wall is unmatched.
3. Brian's old-fashioned cuisine was unmatched for flavour.
4. He had a talent unmatched by any other politician of this century.
5. The hotel's top-floor lounge offers unmatched views of the city.
6. The chancellor, meanwhile, directed unmatched fund-raising and helped enhance the graduate studies' program.
7. Now, she gave him an unmatched musical talent too.
8. The game play and artificial intelligence are unmatched in sports video gaming.
9. Family quarrels have a total bitterness unmatched by others. Yet it sometimes happens that they also have a kind of tang, a pleasantness beneath the unpleasantness, based on the tacit understanding that this is not for keeps; that any limb you climb out on will still be there later for you to climb back. Mignon McLaughlin
10. Kohonen networks have capabilities unmatched by other neural network models.
11. They did no damage but only left unmatched earrings in her bedroom.
12. Room for growth is unmatched for a machine of this size: a remarkable three full-size and two half-size expansion slots.
13. Three straight Triple Crowns is a feat unmatched by other airlines.
14. It generates a text file of unmatched items.
15. They gulp down knowledge with unmatched enthusiasm.