1. the enigma of her mysterious death is still unresolved
معمای مرگ اسرارآمیز او هنوز حل نشده است.
2. Unresolved or unacknowledged fears can trigger sleepwalking.
3. The question of contracts remains unresolved.
4. They merely suffered from unresolved Oedipal complexes, and were attacking universities as a surrogate father.
5. Old unresolved conflicts may need to be exposed rather than hidden or disguised.
6. Legal immigrants -- Unresolved issue in the state budget.
7. These dreams are usually evidence of some unresolved problem or dilemma.
8. Mr Ray's statement leaves an unresolved question.
9. The difficult, totally unresolved issue involves the situations in between.
10. The issue is still unresolved, and an August court date has been set to settle the fight.
11. The murder remains unresolved.
12. A number of problems are still unresolved.
13. I started therapy because of a lot of unresolved conflicts in my childhood.
14. Further talks on June 17-20 in Bratislava left unresolved the differences over the fundamental principles of a new federation.
15. Two important and unresolved problems are raised by this line of thought.