1. Given his political connections, he thought he was untouchable.
2. He was born an untouchable in a very poor village in south India.
3. She looked delicate and untouchable, dressed in white.
4. He was the boss's husband and therefore untouchable.
5. Coventry City have proved untouchable this season - they've just won their sixth consecutive game.
6. The department's budget is untouchable.
7. She believed in the infinite, untouchable forces that made up the hidden universe: hexes and curses, destiny and karma.
8. The young reformer has attacked previously untouchable sectors such as the energy monopolies and housing subsidies.
9. Jamal Crawford, who was virtually untouchable in trade talks, has shown little but long-range potential.
10. In 198 Retton clearly was untouchable on the floor and vault events, where her powerful physical makeup could be highlighted.
11. An orthodox Hindu must not touch an untouchable or anything an untouchable touches.
12. They said because untouchable they can't eat in the same place.
13. All the articles are untouchable the museum.
14. Domingos is untouchable as far as we are concerned.
15. All the articles are untouchable in the museum.