1. viable seeds
2. a viable economy
یک اقتصاد کامیاب
3. a premature but viable infant
کودک زودرس ولی زندهماندنی
4. the skin graft was viable
پیوند پوست موفقیتآمیز بود.
5. Cash alone will not make Eastern Europe's banks viable.
6. The committee came forward with one viable solution.
7. The government wants to encourage viable self-contained rural communities.
8. Is there a viable alternative to prison?
9. The project is no longer commercially viable .
10. The factory is no longer economically viable.
11. Will a hotel here be financially viable?
12. Solar power is now a viable alternative to oil-fired water heaters.
13. Is there a viable alternative to the present system?
14. The scheme is economically viable.
15. I am afraid your plan is not commercially/economically/financially/politically viable.
16. It doesn't sound like a very viable proposition to me.
17. At a certain age, it's not viable for men to take a backward step into unskilled work.