1. a wobbly government
یک دولت متزلزل
2. the wobbly legs of the old table
پایههای لق میز کهنه
3. small countries with wobbly economies
کشورهای کوچک دارای اقتصاد متزلزل
4. I was sitting on a wobbly plastic chair.
5. He's still a bit wobbly after the operation .
6. The chair looked a bit wobbly.
7. When I stood up my legs went all wobbly.
8. My parents threw a wobbly when they found out I'd had a party while they were away.
9. The meeting got off to a wobbly start.
10. My parents threw a wobbly when I told them.
11. He is still a bit wobbly after his illness.
12. Throwing tantrums Having a toddler thrown a wobbly in public is perhaps one of parenting's most embarrassing episodes.
13. The railing is wobbly, the space is so small that it is suitable only for one person.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
15. The front wheels on the car seem wobbly.