1. A series of white waterspouts soon rose in the harbor.
2. I notice a waterspout at the horizon, and watch it until it moves out of sight.
3. The drain rib begins with the waterspout of the button leading salient and extends to the back of the control panel.
4. A rare waterspout was seen near Po Toi at about 8 am on August 19 and was detected on the Hong Kong Observatory's weather radar.
5. A waterspout was last seen in Hong Kong on August 200
6. A colorful waterspout shot from the mouth of the electronic dragon and the children clapped.
7. A waterspout occurs over water; a tornado is its equivalent over land.
8. The Itsy Bitsy spider climbed up the waterspout.
9. This artificial hurricane rushed like a waterspout through the air.
10. A rare waterspout(see photo) was seen near Po Toi at about 8 am Wednesday indicated on the Hong Kong Observatory's weather radar.
11. The waterspout lasted around five minutes and expired before landfall.
12. A waterspout touches down near a boat near Dubrovnik, Croatia, in August 200
13. A scientist said they were probably picked up by a waterspout or mini - tornado out at sea.
14. The main technologies it involves including TV video image imitate; exterior ballistic simulation, waterspout coordinate processing; range bearing spotting imitate and real-time calculating.
15. The properties, development, production and process of molding FRP well lids and waterspout lids are introduced systematically.