اسم ( noun )
• (1) تعریف: any of various medium-sized wild cats, such as the bobcat, lynx, and ocelot.
• (2) تعریف: a fierce, violent, or hot-tempered person.
• (3) تعریف: an oil well drilled in an area not proven to have oil.
صفت ( adjective )
• (1) تعریف: characterized by highly speculative, unsound, unofficial, or unethical business methods.
• (2) تعریف: happening suddenly and without approval by appropriate officials, as a labor strike or work stoppage.
فعل گذرا و ( transitive verb, intransitive verb )
حالات: wildcats, wildcatting, wildcatted
• : تعریف: to search in previously unproven areas, esp. for oil.