1. Other opposition has been adhoc and in some areas, such as Inishturk, has not formalized itself into an organization.
2. One other example of a possibly adhoc hypothesis from the history of science will be briefly mentioned.
3. Such an adhoc approach is not conducive to efficient use of present resources nor is it appropriate for long-term planning.
4. From an observer's point of view this adhoc approach to eternity and salvation poses acute problems of description.
5. Critics fear that adhoc boards, neither accountable nor thrifty, will proliferate.
6. This would be a system of adhoc law which would suggest that each novel situation warrants the creation of a new rule.
7. They introduced adhoc postulates, such as proposing that objects got shorter when they moved at high speeds.
8. I am not referring to adhoc arrangements or short-term palliatives.
9. This leads to adhoc government intervention which in turn may undermine the consistency and stability of objectives still further.
10. Currently an adhoc value one third of the distance from the blackout point to the whiteout point is used.
11. The regional question has degenerated into adhoc regional study - on-going analysis of the demand-supply equation for land release.
12. Unfortunately, adhoc bibliographies date quickly and are not always brought up to date after initial publication.
13. It consisted of 148 standing committees and 3adhoc committees.
14. More detailed information can be obtained on an adhoc basis.
15. Some have to be dealt with using adhoc, independent software vendor solutions at present, such as application development environments and distributed databases.