1. Problems were solved on an ad hoc basis.
2. This is an ad hoc committee specially established to deal with a particular subject.
3. The meetings will be held on an ad hoc basis.
4. Points of policy are decided ad hoc.
5. The Council meets on an ad hoc basis to discuss problems.
6. But informal, ad hoc networks may then appear and disappear as the net is rearranged.
7. Out of these ad hoc sessions came a bold plan to drill a hole into the earth.
8. Ad hoc task forces will be put together to solve tough problems.
9. An ad hoc committee has been set up to deal with the problem.
10. A Caltrans appeal would go to an ad hoc seismic retrofit permit review panel.
11. After dabbling in an ad hoc errand service, she spent $ 200 in 1989 to start her cleaning business.
12. Then there is piecemeal reform with an ad hoc tribunal created-the classic instance of this concerns telephone tapping.
13. To solve the internodal safety communication problem at ad hoc, a key exchange scheme for mobile ad hoc network in elliptic curve field is proposed.
14. Retrieve data to support ad hoc and recurring queries.