1. It must be difficult to cope with three small children and a job.
2. We needed to reskill our workforce to cope with massive technological change.
3. The rebels were ill-equipped to cope with Western weapons and forces.
4. Will she be able to cope with the work?
5. They have to cope with a mountain of problems.
6. I cannot cope with that boy; he is stubborn.
7. His indefatigable spirit helped him to cope with his illness.
8. How do you cope with the problem of poor vision?
9. He found he could no longer cope with his demanding job.
10. You will learn to cope with the stresses and strains of public life.
11. The transport service cannot cope with the strain of so many additional passengers.
12. I am afraid I cannot cope with this.
13. No one can cope with her in English.
14. They may have to widen the road to cope with the increase in traffic.
15. She's struggling to cope with the heavy workload .