• something that is produced, result of manufacturing; goods, merchandise
• a product is something that a company makes and sells, often in large quantities.
• something or someone that is a product of a particular situation or process has been caused by that situation or process.
• measure that includes all basic products and their prices that are necessary for a family
• planning and design of the shapes of manufactured products
• amount of goods that unemployed manufacturers could have produced (economics)
• legal responsibility of a manufacturer for damages caused by defective products
product liability law
• law which determines the responsibility of a manufacturer for damages caused by defective products
• family of manufactured products, series of manufactured products that belong together
• degree of excellence or superiority of a product
• established level of quality for products
• worth of the products produced by a business
• substitute product, product that may be purchased in place of another product
business national product
• value of merchandise and services produced by the business sector
• anything produced in the course of making something else, secondary product, something which is obtained from the manufacture of a different product; result of another action
• a by-product is something which is made during the manufacture or processing of another product.
• a by-product of an event or situation is an unexpected or unplanned result of it.
• vector that is the result of two other vectors, vector product (mathematics)
• milk product
• faulty product, flawed merchandise
• inner product of two vectors, product of the length of two vectors and the cosine of the angle between them (mathematics)
• final result, finished product
• the end product of an activity or process is the thing that it produces.
• completed product, end result
freeze of national product
• halt to growth of a national product
gross domestic product
• worth of all goods and services produced in an economy, gdp
gross national product
• monetary value of all of a nation's services and goods produced in a given period of time
• in economics, the gross national product is the total value of all the goods produced and services provided by a country in one year.
• manufactured goods
• product that is used as estimate for the manufacture of another product (economics)
• total sum of the goods that are manufactured in the country
net national product
• value of all goods and services manufactured by factors in an economy with deductions for depreciation
public national product
• value of the goods and services produced by the public sector (economics)
quality of product
• grade of excellence of a product
• product made from recycled goods