• course or method of action, guidelines; position, standpoint; insurance contract
• a policy is a set of plans that is used as a basis for making decisions, especially in politics, economics, or business.
• an insurance policy is a document which shows the agreement that you have made with an insurance company.
• person who holds and insurance policy
• government agent responsible for devising and planning of policies and courses of action
• policy-making is the process of deciding new policy.
policy of austerity
• policy of cutting back and reduction
policy of restraint
• policy adopted by israel during the persian gulf war when it chose no to respond to the missile attacks launched by iraq
acceptable use policy
• guidelines which users on an internet access server must obey
accomplish a policy
• achieve implementation of an agreed upon plan or goal
• racial politics, differentiating between the black people in a population from the dominant whites
• guidelines for credit, rules regarding credit
• stage before the renewal of international relations, reduction in tension in international relations
• country's political policies concerning its citizens and internal workings (as opposed to foreign policy)
economic policy• system according to whic ...